Arts and Humanities Careers Festival 2016
For all Arts and Humanities students. Discover career pathways, network with industry experts, and be inspired by high profile Arts and Humanities graduates and guest speakers.
- From: Wednesday 2 March 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 2 March 2016, 12 am
- Location: Teaching and Learning building, Clifton campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Download this event to your calendar
Open to all Arts and Humanities students.
Your chance to take part in talks, presentations and workshops by an impressive list of speakers offering their insight into the diverse range of career paths available to Arts and Humanities students.
Find out how you can enhance your skills, and network with NTU alumni and industry professionals working in a range of sectors including PR, marketing, and journalism.
The event will take place in the Teaching and Learning building, Clifton campus, 1.15 pm – 5.30 pm.
Visit FutureHub for a full event schedule and to book your place.
Visit the Employability website to find out more about upcoming events and fairs.
Discover career pathways, network with industry experts, and be inspired by high-profile Arts and Humanities graduates and guest speakers.
- Inspirational speakers, including prominent employers and NTU Arts and Humanities graduates.
- Live Q and As, including a high profile special guest closing the Q and A panel at 5 pm.
- Industry talks and employer zones specifically relating to Arts and Humanities.
- A live Twitter wall where you can post your questions to the panel.
- A LinkedIn photo booth with tips about how to get LinkedIn and an opportunity to get your profile picture taken.
For a full schedule of events, visit the FutureHub events listing.