Ian Hutton Memorial Moot 2016
Come along to this annual undergraduate mooting competition held in memory of NLS alumnus Ian Hutton. The moot takes place in our largest mock courtroom, and provides a chance to catch up with staff, students, and friends of Ian, who was a keen mooter and went on to practice at the prestigious Monckton Chambers.
- From: Thursday 3 March 2016, 12 am
- To: Thursday 3 March 2016, 12 am
- Location: LT 2 Courtroom, Chaucer, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Friday 3 March 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
In 2011 Nottingham Law School held the inaugural Ian Hutton Memorial Moot, and we are pleased to announce that the sixth Moot will be taking place on Thursday 3 March 2016.
As a student Ian had been a keen mooter, and he had also always taken an interest in the development of young people. This annual undergraduate mooting competition takes place in his memory.
The moot is on a public law problem. Rebecca Haynes from Monckton Chambers has kindly agreed to judge the moot again this year.
The programme is as follows:
|6 pm – 7.30 pm||Moot|
|7.30 pm – 8 pm||Refreshments|