Pupillage Training Event
The day will be packed with practical advice as well as a question and answer session with practising barristers.
- From: Saturday 19 March 2016, 10.30 am
- To: Saturday 19 March 2016, 2.30 pm
- Location: Chaucer Courtroom, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Download this event to your calendar
Our Pupillage Training Event is restricted to BPTC applicants to whom we have made an offer of a place on the course.
The day will be packed with practical advice as well as a question and answer session with practising barristers. On the day you will be shown around the Law School facilities, including our authentic courtrooms, and get a taste of what it is like to study at Nottingham Law School.
For more information, please email NLS enquiries.
The programme for the day includes:
- refreshments on arrival and an introduction from the course leader
- a talk from a Pupillage Committee member
- a talk from recently appointed tenants
- a question and answer session
- an opportunity to tour the outstanding facilities at Nottingham Law School and find out more about the course.
You must have received an offer to study on the BPTC course at Nottingham Law School to attend this event.
There is no parking on campus. However, if you choose to park and ride, the tram stops directly outside the Chaucer building.
Find further travel information on our travel page.