eLearning Showcase 2016
Open to NTU staff, booking preferred. Showcasing how technology is being used at NTU to enhance and extend learning, teaching and assessment.
- From: Monday 4 April 2016, 9.45 am
- To: Monday 4 April 2016, 2.30 pm
- Location: P05, Clifton Teaching and Learning building, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Open to NTU staff – booking preferred.
Showcasing how technology is being used at NTU to enhance and extend learning, teaching and assessment. This year’s event includes practice sharing sessions from NTU academics and a chance to try tools and methods out, discuss needs and issues and arrange support with practice development in your area.
- Enhancing assessment and feedback through the use of multimedia and with grading Rubrics
- Supporting more personalised student experiences using electronic portfolios and through the creation of flexible online learning
- Making lectures more interactive and engaging, through the use of technology
- Technology in active, collaborative learning.
There will be a hands-on “fayre” during and after lunch, where you will be able to find out more about the technologies and approaches presented and hear about current developments at NTU.
Open to NTU staff
For any queries, or if you experience difficulties with the booking system, please email the CADQ Elearning Development Team.
CADQ aim to make our events as environmentally sustainable as possible. With this in mind we encourage delegates to consider green transport options.
By BusPlease note: as the event falls outside term-time, the Go2Uni No.4 will not be running.
NCT services 1 and 1a serve NTU Clifton - please see the 1/1a Timetable.
Nottingham City Transport’s website has details of all NTU Clifton bus services.
By TramThe tram connects the City site to Clifton, and services run every 7-10 minutes. The closest stop for the Clifton Campus is Rivergreen - this is a 10 minute walk to the event venue.
The timetable can be found on the NET's website.
By CarCar parking will be available in the Clifton Staff car park which operates on a first come first served basis (the date is out of term time so we do not foresee any issues with availability). Please note that you'll be required to have £2 on your staff SmartCard to gain entry to the car park. This may be reclaimed via expenses.
By BikeCycling facilities are available on the Clifton campus and can be located using the Clifton campus cycling facilities map.