Nottingham Research and Innovation Showcase 2016
Health Discovery Day
The inaugural Nottingham Research & Innovation Showcase 2016 will bring together health and academic organisations from across the city, including Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH), The University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for a week-long series of free events, open to the public from 13-21 May.
NTU's Health Discovery Day will be held on Tuesday 17 May showcasing our medical research projects and our award-winning, world-class research which has earned NTU a Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education.
- From: Tuesday 17 May 2016, 12 am
- To: Tuesday 17 May 2016, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Come along to our showcase to find out more about our medical research projects and our award-winning, world-class research which has earned Nottingham Trent University a Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education.
Visit our Discovery Day to:
- understand the real-world impact of our innovative research activities
- view interactive, hands-on demonstrations relating to medical research
- talk to our talented staff and students.
This free event is open as a drop-in day to the public, local businesses or industry partners.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is free and open to the public. No booking is required.