Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Launch Event
Find out more about the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship at Nottingham Business School's launch event.
- From: Thursday 23 June 2016, 12 am
- To: Thursday 23 June 2016, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Friday 9 June 2017, 12.00 am
To celebrate the launch of our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship, Nottingham Business School is hosting a panel event to provide businesses with the opportunity to find out more about the apprenticeship, and to outline the benefits of this degree apprenticeship to your business.
Topics will include:
- the benefits of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship to your business
- managing an apprenticeship programme in your business
- an update on funding rules and the levy.
- Registration from: 11.45 am
- Networking lunch: 12 pm – 12.45 pm
- Welcome from the Dean of NBS, Professor Baback Yazdani.
- Overview of the CMDA by Simon Openshaw from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Funding and the levy, by the Skills Funding Agency.
- Guest panel discussion
- Simon Openshaw - Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Programme Manager, Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- John Myers - Skills Funding Agency
- Barbara Sargent - Deputy Course Leader Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship, Nottingham Business School
- Samantha Burns - Course Alumni 2015, Nottingham Business School
- Close: 2 pm
This event is free to attend but attendees must register in advance.
This event is now fully booked.
For more information, please email Lindsay Crichton or telephone 0115 848 8139.