Success for All: Understanding Disparities in Progression and Attainment
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector and at NTU that aims to understand and address disparities in student progression and attainment. It will focus in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation.
- From: Wednesday 8 June 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 8 June 2016, 12 am
- Location: ERD 198, Erasmus Darwin, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector that aims to understand disparities in student progression and attainment. It focuses in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation, and provides an introduction to:
- sector patterns of student progression and attainment, including multiple identities and differences between ethnicity groups
- current sector understanding of the causes of the disparities in student progression and attainment
- work that is currently taking place across the University to raise progression and attainment for all students.
For further information about work within the University that is taking place to address disparities, please visit the Narrowing the Progression and Attainment Gap SharePoint site.
To book your free place, please click on the Add to Basket button to the right and complete the short online booking process.
If booking is closed and you would still like to attend, please contact Sarah Lawther.