Arts and Humanities Conference: Early Modern Forum at NTU - Communities and Society in Early Modern
One day conference - The School of Arts and Humanities - Nottingham Trent University, Clifton campus.
- From: Thursday 14 July 2016, 12 am
- To: Thursday 14 July 2016, 12 am
- Location: Teaching and Learning building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Thursday 13 July 2017, 11.59 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The conference will comprise one keynote speaker, the renowned Professor Peter Marshall, author of Reformation England 1480-1642 and Religious Identities in Henry VIII's England, who will present a paper: ‘Changing Identities in the English Reformation’.
There will be a series of nine papers grouped in four workshops during the day, featuring a range of scholars and institutions, including Professor Marie-Louise Coolahan of UoI Galway, author of Women, Writing, and Language in Early Modern Ireland and Dr Stuart Jennings, University of Warwick, author of These Uncertaine Tymes: Newark and the Civilian Experience of Civil Wars, 1640-1660.
There will be papers from early career and postgraduate researchers from The University of Edinburgh, The University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University and University of Leicester.
For further information please email.
To book please complete the online booking form.