Free Workshop in 'Strategic Digital Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Online'
This free workshop will provide an opportunity for you to build your skills and professional knowledge in a key strategic business area. It is exclusive to alumni and business associations of Nottingham Trent University and The University of Nottingham.
- From: Wednesday 7 September 2016, 9 am
- To: Wednesday 7 September 2016, 12 pm
- Location: South Building, University Of Nottingham, Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG8 1BB
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Business School and Nottingham University Business School in association with award winning Nottingham-based digital marketing agency Impression, are delighted to provide an opportunity for you to build your skills and professional knowledge in a key strategic business area. This FREE workshop is exclusive to alumni and business associations of Nottingham Trent University and The University of Nottingham.
In this fast-paced and interactive workshop, digital marketing experts from Impression will share tips and advice to help you grow your business through simple online techniques.
Ideal for business owners, managers, marketers, and strategists, the session will cover:
- Getting found on Google: how to attract and convert new customers through search engine optimisation (SEO) - with Pete Jovetic (Account Manager)
- Generating a worthwhile return on paid advertising investments: which channels to use and where to spend budgets of any size (PPC) - with Liam Wade (PPC Account Manager)
- Attracting and retaining customers: the role of content marketing and digital PR - with Edd Wilson (Digital Account Manager)
- Identifying the digital opportunity: how to spot the right channels for you - with Mike Emery (Digital Consultant)
The workshop will run from 09:00 to 12:00 with a refreshment break mid way and a buffet lunch provided after the session for those who wish to stay and network. You'll be welcome to ask questions throughout and the team will ensure you leave with clear, tangible tips to apply to your own business.
Impression is a digital marketing agency based in Nottingham's Creative Quarter and with an office in London. They offer Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), paid marketing (PPC), content marketing and digital PR, alongside web development. They were recent winners of the New Business of the Year award at the Nottingham Post Awards 2016 and featured on the main stage at the SEO industry's biggest conference BrightonSEO in the same year.
Impression is a Google Partner and Bing accredited.
To book your place visit the Nottingham University Business School website.