Success for All: Understanding Disparities in Progression and Attainment
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector, and aims to understand disparities in student progression and attainment.
- From: Friday 16 September 2016, 12 am
- To: Friday 16 September 2016, 12 am
- Location: CTLP03, Clifton campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Friday 15 September 2017, 12.00 am
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector, and aims to understand disparities in student progression and attainment. It focuses in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation, and provides an introduction to:
- sector patterns of student progression and attainment, including multiple identities and differences between ethnicity groups
- current sector understanding of the causes of the disparities in student progression and attainment
- work that is currently taking place across the University to raise progression and attainment for all students.
For further information about work taking place within the University to address disparities, please visit the Success for All Sharepoint website.
To book your free place, please click the Add to Basket button to the right and complete the short online booking process.
Spaces are strictly limited for this workshop, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.