Sustainability Curriculum refresh workshop
Refreshing and reinterpreting the curriculum in the light of the Strategic Plan
Perfect for those looking to integrate Education for Sustainable Development across a whole course in line with the Curriculum Refresh framework.
- From: Tuesday 20 September 2016, 12 am
- To: Tuesday 20 September 2016, 12 am
- Location: 327A, Boots Library, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LS
- Download this event to your calendar
Perfect for Course Leaders, or those looking to integrate ESD (Education for Sustainable Development) across a whole course in line with the Curriculum Refresh framework. The session will explore aligning discipline-specific information that can be easily embedded into existing course content.
The workshop will include:
- ideas for transforming learning through inclusion of ESD material to facilitate sustainable literacy and other transferable skills in line with the Curriculum Refresh framework
- a taster of ready made activities and resources from the Education for Sustainable Development: Future Thinking Learning Room
- an opportunity to consider how to integrate ESD into the curriculum context in line with strategic aspirations and in ways most likely to benefit student learning.
We hope to see you there. If you are interested in attending but are unable to make this date/time then please contact the Green Academy for details of upcoming workshops.