Sustainability in Practice (SiP) Certificate challenge day for staff
Join us for the first Sustainability in Practice Challenge day for staff! Take the chance to complete the SiP Certificate in one day!
- From: Wednesday 21 September 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 21 September 2016, 12 am
- Location: Clifton campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Join us for the first Sustainability in Practice (SiP) Challenge day for staff!
This session is for colleagues who would like to know more about food and sustainability, or who just want to get their hands dirty spending an afternoon at the Foodshare allotment at Clifton.
Take the chance to complete the Sustainability certificate in one day. During the day you will:
- complete sessions and participate in discussions
- share good practice
- gain practical skills in our allotment
- enjoy a free lunch.
For more information or to book your place contact the Green Academy.