TILT Personalisation Workshop
Colleagues are invited to attend an event planned to support tutors in the personalisation of tutorials. This is an opportunity to learn from professionals about techniques and tools to use in the support of students to facilitate delivery of personalised tutorials as a component of curriculum refresh (action ACT301).
- From: Wednesday 14 September 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 14 September 2016, 12 am
- Location: LT8 and LT9, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Friday 8 September 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The event considers key issues involved in providing personalised support to help students with the academic side of their studies. Convened by Lisa Clughen, this involves both the pastoral and the academic skills required for disciplinary study.
People who work in a personalised service will draw on their own professional training to provide academic tutors with practical advice on key issues involved in personalisation. We have speakers from the following professions: university academic support services, counselling and mental health, educational development, social work, and personal training for sports and fitness.
The event is suitable for all tutors, especially course leaders and personal tutors.
Booking is now open. Please click "add to basket" on the right-hand side.