Green Week 2016 Photography Competition
'Connection to the Natural World'
In celebration of Green Week 2016, the Environment Team and NTSU are running a photography competition: 'Connection to the Natural World'.
- From: Monday 17 October 2016, 12 am
- To: Sunday 30 October 2016, 12 am
- Location: Students’ Union, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Download this event to your calendar
In celebration of Green Week 2016, the Environment Team and NTSU will be running a photography competition: 'Connection to the Natural World.'
Inspiration for which can come from the grounds at NTU or the surrounding Nottingham area. For example. from the extensive biodiversity, health and wellbeing, sustainable / green practices on campus and at home, or sustainable and economic developments at NTU in the architecture / transport / leisure facilities.
Up to three images can be submitted per person and each image must come with a caption. The competition opens on 17 October 2016 at 9 am. Entries must be submitted via Twitter @NTUEnvironment with #NaturalTrent or via email by Sunday 30 October 2016 9 pm to be in with a chance of winning!
All entries will be judged by the Environment Team and NTSU in the first week of November and the top five entries will be showcased around the University's three campuses to help promote Green Week (7-11 November 2016). The first place picture will be decided by students during Green Week and the winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!
Main criteria points:
- Submissions between 17 October 2016 9 am and 30 October 2016 9 pm.
- Submit the picture and its title via either email or via Twitter @NTUEnvironment with #NaturalTrent.
- Must be submitted in JPEG format.
- All pictures must be the original work of an NTU staff member or student.
- The top five entries will be decided by judges from the Environment Team and NTSU.
- If shortlisted, we will contact you for your full name, contact email address, N number (if applicable), and a description for your image.
- The top five will be showcased around the three campuses throughout Green Week (7-11 November 2016).
- The winning picture will be chosen by students during Green Week and will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!