Interactive Technologies and Games (ITAG) Conference 2016
Health, Disability and Education
The ITAG Conference brings together academics and practitioners working with interactive technologies to explore and innovate within the areas of Education, Health and Disability.
- From: Wednesday 26 October 2016, 2.32 pm
- To: Thursday 27 October 2016, 2.32 pm
- Location: The Council House, Old Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 2DT
- Download this event to your calendar
We are delighted to be bringing you the ninth ITAG Conference.
The conference features talks, presentations and workshops from a diverse range of innovative speakers and practitioners who will provide you with inspiration, ideas and practical resources to take back into the workplace.
This year, as part of the conference programme, we’re excited to announce we’ll be launching the EduRob research project results. This project aims to develop innovative robotic mediated learning strategies and scenarios for students with learning disabilities.
Authors of successful ITAG16 papers will be published in Xplore TM and CSDL.
For further information, please email us.
Additional conference highlights include:
- prominent keynote speakers
- engaging academic paper sessions
- interactive workshops using technology and exploring various games
- an exhibition demonstrating applications of games for education, health and disability.
Old Market Square