Sustainability Curriculum Refresh Workshop
Refreshing and reinterpreting the curriculum in the light of the strategic plan
A session on refreshing and reinterpreting the curriculum in the light of the Strategic Plan.
- From: Wednesday 26 October 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 26 October 2016, 12 am
- Location: CLB104, Clifton campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Perfect for course leaders or those looking to integrate Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) across a whole course in line with the Curriculum Refresh framework. The session will explore aligning discipline-specific information that can be easily embedded into the existing course content.
The workshop will include:
- ideas for transforming learning through the inclusion of ESD material to facilitate sustainability literacy and other transferable skills in line with the Curriculum Refresh framework
- a taster of ready-made activities and resources from the 'Education for Sustainable Development: Future Thinking Learning Room'
- an opportunity to consider how to integrate ESD into the curriculum context in line with strategic aspirations and ways most likely to benefit student learning.
We hope to see you there. If you are interested in attending but are unable to make this date / time then please contact the Green Academy for details of upcoming workshops.