ACE Week – Careers in Teaching
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
Explore what's involved in a career in teaching.
- From: Wednesday 16 November 2016, 11 am
- To: Wednesday 16 November 2016, 1 pm
- Location: Lecture Theatre 8, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This event is for social science students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social science students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
Careers in Teaching
The session will focus upon careers in teaching. Explore what's involved in a career in teaching and look at what training you'll need to complete to become a teacher.
What you need to check before attending the event:
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You'll still have scheduled teaching, seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Helen Reed and Dean Penford for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel in the event of unexpected staff absence.