ACE Week – Developing and using online questionnaires
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
This session will allow you to understand methods of collecting data online.
- From: Wednesday 16 November 2016, 3 pm
- To: Wednesday 16 November 2016, 6 pm
- Location: Chaucer 4245, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for social science students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social science students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
Developing and using online questionnaires
This session will allow you to understand methods of collecting data online. It will give you skills to use software such as Bristol Online Surveys (BoS), which is one of the standard software packages for projects involving surveys.
What you need to check before attending the event
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You'll still have scheduled teaching, seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Mark Sergeant for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event should any unexpected staff absences arise.