ACE Week – LogicLock team-building / problem-solving activity
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and is open to School of Social Sciences students only.
A locked-room mystery game – the aim is to work together as a team to solve each clue in turn, allowing you to escape within 60 minutes.
- From: Monday 14 November 2016, 11.45 am
- To: Monday 14 November 2016, 2 pm
- Location: LogicLock, Trinity Walk, Nottingham, NG1 2AN
- Download this event to your calendar
This event is for social sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
LogicLock team-building and problem-solving activity
A locked-room mystery game. The game is not scary, lights are on at all times and participants can leave when they choose. The aim is to work together as a team to solve each clue in turn, allowing you to escape within 60 minutes. For more information on the venue, visit LogicLock's website.
What you need to check before attending the event
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You will still have scheduled teaching and seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Use #aceweek to join the conversation about ACE Week.
This event is free to attend, but places are limited. We recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Jane Challinor for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in the occurrence of unexpected staff absences.