ACE Week – London Science Museum
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and is open to School of Social Sciences students only.
This exciting ACE week event is a visit to the Science Museum in London, in particular, to see the exhibition Our Lives in Data.
- From: Friday 18 November 2016, 9 am
- To: Friday 18 November 2016, 8.30 pm
- Location: Steps in front of Newton building, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This event is for social sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
London Science Museum
This exciting ACE week event is a visit to the Science Museum in London to see Our Lives in Data, an exhibition regarding the associated issues surrounding "big data" – what it is, who owns it, what it looks like and what the ethical issues surrounding it are. For more information on the museum and exhibition, visit the website.
What you need to check before attending the event
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You will still have scheduled teaching and seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Use #aceweek to join the conversation about ACE Week.
This event is free to attend, but places are limited. We recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Fraenze Kibowski for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in the occurrence of unexpected staff absences.