ACE Week – The Psychopath Test
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and is open to School of Social Sciences students only.
Attend a theatre performance by Jon Ronson and special guests.
- From: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 7.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 9.30 pm
- Location: Nottingham Playhouse (15 minutes before performance), Wellington Circus, Nottingham, NG1 5AF
This event is for social sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
The Psychopath Test
This is a theatre performance by Jon Ronson and special guests.
In Psychopath Night, Jon Ronson will recount the adventure of a lifetime – the funny, terrifying and utterly compelling events that led to his bestselling book The Psychopath Test.
Jon Ronson is a journalist and writer of international bestselling books such as Them, The Men Who Stare at Goats, The Psychopath Test and, his latest book, So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed.
Event description taken from the Nottingham Playhouse listing. To find out more about this event, please visit their website.
What you need to check before attending the event
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You will still have scheduled teaching and seminars, or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Use #aceweek to join the conversation about ACE Week.
This event is free to attend, but places are limited. We recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Alyson Blanchard for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in the occurrence of any unexpected staff absences.