ACE Week – Visit to Nottingham Magistrates' Court
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and is open to School of Social Sciences students only.
This is an opportunity to visit Nottingham Magistrates' Court and, subject to court proceedings, observe courts in action.
- From: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 1.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 4.30 pm
- Location: CHR1604, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for social science students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social science students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
Visit to Nottingham Magistrates' Courts
This is an opportunity to visit Nottingham Magistrates' Courts and, subject to court proceedings, observe courts in action. You'll be visiting as part of a small group and will be provided with a briefing and plenary by a member of the Youth Justice team.
What you need to check before attending the event
Are you studying on BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You'll still have scheduled teaching and seminars, or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Use #aceweek to join the conversation about ACE Week.
This event is free to attend, but places are limited. We recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Mark Bower or Vicky Palmer for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in the occurrence of any unexpected staff absences.