ACE Week – Visual effect production
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
Work with advanced post production software to create visual effects.
- From: Monday 14 November 2016, 4 pm
- To: Monday 14 November 2016, 6 pm
- Location: Confetti, Unit 12 6-10, Convent Street, Nottingham, NG1 3LL
This event is for social science students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social science students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
Visual Effect Production:
Work with advanced post-production software to create visual effects. You will be be working alongside and with current second year students who are going through this software for the first time. This is a great opportunity to meet new people and experience some peer-learning.
What you need to check before attending the event: Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You'll still have scheduled teaching, seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Brian Hurst for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel in the event of any unexpected staff absences.