ACE Week – Volunteering Clinic
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
This session will focus upon the benefits to you and to wider society of volunteering and will explore the huge range of opportunities available.
- From: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 12 pm
- To: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 1 pm
- Location: Chaucer 3121, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for social science students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with social science students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
This session will focus upon the benefits to you and the wider society of volunteering, and will explore the huge range of opportunities available.
What you need to check before attending the event:
Are you studying BA (Hons) Social Work or a postgraduate course? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the "Add to basket" button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Helen Reed or Caroline Day for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel in the event of any unexpected staff absences.