It’s a Christmas special at the NTU Market. Spice up your Christmas shopping on the 6th December from 11am – 3pm in the Union Square outside the SU
- From: Tuesday 6 December 2016, 12 am
- To: Tuesday 6 December 2016, 12 am
- Location: City site, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
It’s a Christmas special at the NTU Market. Spice up your Christmas shopping on the 6th December from 11am – 3pm in the Union Square outside the SU. The NTSU Society First Love will be performed 1-2pm and there will be complimentary mulled wine for students who like our brand new Facebook page.
With stall holders featuring:- Relic (vintage secondhand clothes)
- Re:Done (upcycled antiques, ornaments and gifts)
- Primary Gardens (potted indoor and outdoor plants)
- Summerwood Community Gardens (cider and apple juice)
- Livancycle (clocks, coasters and more)
- Witchyoble (dreamcatchers, jewellery)
- Pick's Organic Farm (fresh produce)
- Flowerpod (made to order flowers and wreaths)
And our regular food stalls:
- The Rustic Crust (freshly baked pizza)
- Ghar Ka Khana (Indian snacks and lunch)
- Kei Sky Foods (Japanese delights)
- Kerry's Fresh (Fruit and Veg)
- The hidden Bakery (baked pastries, breads and pies)
Spread the word and swing by to grab our loyalty card, which can enter you into the Big Prize Draw at the end of the year (including 3 x £20 Amazon Vouchers)!
To be in with a chance all you need to do is come and find the Environment Team stall at each market and get a stamp on the NTU Market loyalty card. Make sure you bring your fully stamped loyalty card to the final market of the year (16 May 2017) to enter the Prize Draw!
For more information about the markets, or to register your interest in becoming a stall holder, please contact NTU's Environment Team.