How NTU can help your business - an Introduction to Enabling Innovation
Newark Beacon Event
Nottingham Trent University invites you to join us at one of a series of innovation events to be held across North Nottinghamshire.
- From: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 9 am
- To: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 12 pm
- Location: Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Cafferata Way, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2TN
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Trent University is running a series of roadshows across North Nottinghamshire to meet local businesses from Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and tell you about how NTU can work with you. Our roadshows will take place in Mansfield on 11 January 2017 and the same roadshow will take place in Newark on 25 January 2017.
Join us at the Newark Beacon on 25 January 2017 for our showcase of NTU’s Enabling Innovation offer. The programme is available to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) from the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area.
Running from 9 am until 12 pm, hear about the varied offer from University specialists who will be offering support to businesses over the next three years.
Join us and discover what support we can offer your enterprise.
If you wish to book for a detailed one to one session with a representative from Enabling Innovation to discuss any specific offers or your particular concern, meetings can be booked in advance by contacting us on +44 (0)115 848 8899 or by emailing us.
More about Nottingham Trent University’s Enabling Innovation Programme:
Nottingham Trent University provides funded support to small and medium sized businesses in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire through the Enabling Innovation programme.
This programme aims to help more than 2,000 businesses boost their innovation, become more competitive, and to grow and create high-skill jobs.
The University can support innovation in a number of ways including;
* Networking and business development workshops and events
* Dedicated sector-specific technical hubs in food and drink, materials engineering, computing and data, and design innovation;
* Innovation management workshops delivered by Nottingham Business School;
* A contribution of 20% towards the cost of employing a graduate for up to a year, to support businesses to introduce innovative products, services or processes; and
* A wide range of intensive specialist support for businesses looking to introduce new products and processes
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaborative programme involving Nottingham Trent University and the Universities of Derby and Nottingham. The programme is part-funded by the Economic Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and this means that the support on offer to businesses is fully subsidised.
Our services are easy to access and come with support from a dedicated business support team. Contact us to find out more.
The showcase of NTU Enabling Innovation's offer will be open to the public & SMEs from 9am to 12pm.
9am Arrival for breakfast refreshments
9.30am A short Introduction to the Enabling Innovation team at NTU
10.30am - 11.30am An opportunity to meet the University hubs and discuss offers available to local SMEs
Please click 'Reserve your place' above, and complete the short online booking process.
This event is free to attend, but attendees must register in advance.
In order to attend this event you must be eligible for support from the Enabling Innovation Programme, which supports SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
If you would like any further information about this event before booking your place, please email us.