School of Social Sciences Postgraduate and Professional Open Event
Come and speak to our lecturers and find out how our postgraduate and professional courses can help you enhance your skills and improve your career prospects.
- From: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 2 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The School open event will provide you with the perfect opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to study one of our postgraduate and professional courses. You will be able to:
- discuss your study options and career plans with a relevant academic
- find out more about fees and funding opportunities
- take a look at the University's facilities.
Drop in any time between 12 pm and 2 pm to find out more.
Please contact us on +44 (0)115 848 4460 or email us for further information.
Make the most of your dayOur open event is flexible and the structure of the day is up to you. The event is intended to be a drop-in session, so please feel free to pop by at a time between 12 pm and 2 pm that suits you. Course-specific stands will be available on the day, and you will have the opportunity to speak to academic staff and ask any questions you might have.
Come along and learn more about the following courses:
- MSc / PGDip Psychology (BPS accredited)
- MSc Applied Child Psychology
- MRes / MSc Psychological Research Methods
- MSc Forensic Mental Health
- MSc Forensic Psychology (BPS accredited)
- MSc Psychology in Clinical Practice
- MSc Psychological Wellbeing and Mental Health
- DPsych in Forensic Psychology
Criminology and Sociology
Politics and International Relations
Social Work and Professional Practice
Booking your place at one of our open events is simple.
- Search for your course of interest.
- Follow the "Find an open day" link.
- Pick the right date for you and book your place.
If you have any questions about applying to study on a postgraduate or professional course in the School of Social Sciences, please contact us. We will be happy to help.
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service. The parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City site are:
Trinity Square (NG1 4BT): £4.30 – £13.00
Talbot Street (NG1 5GG): £1.80 – £12.50
The Victoria Centre (NG1 3QN): £3 – £15.00
Travel Info:Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.