Legal Advice Centre Breakfast Seminar - Property Issues for SMEs
This breakfast seminar will focus on property law and the issues that affect SMEs and other organisations.
- From: Thursday 23 February 2017, 8 am
- To: Thursday 23 February 2017, 10 am
- Location: Legal Advice Centre, 1st floor, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Friday 20 January 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Business and Enterprise Law Service Breakfast Seminars
The Legal Advice Centre has launched a new Business and Enterprise Law Service and will hold a number of events throughout 2017 to help businesses and enterprises better understand their legal rights and obligations. All of our events are open to organisations in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors.
This free seminar will focus on commercial property issues that arise when renting a property, such as repairs service charges and dilapidations. Members of the Centre's staff will then be on hand for a short consultation or to help you make a request for advice through the Centre.
Follow #LACbreakfastlaw for more information on this series of events and tweets on the day.
8.00 am - 10.30 am
After arrival and breakfast there will be a commercial property talk by Mike Jarrett, one of the Centre's solicitors. Members of the Centre's staff will then be on hand for a short consultation or to help you make a request for advice through the Centre.