School of Social Sciences Open Day 2017
The School of Social Sciences is holding an open day at our City site. Our open day will be an ideal opportunity for you to visit us, get a feel for the University, and find out more specific information about your course.
- From: Saturday 25 February 2017, 9 am
- To: Saturday 25 February 2017, 3.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Our flexible open day programme enables you to attend general and course-specific talks, speak to staff and current students, and to tour the campus, accommodation and facilities. In addition, you can get involved in a taster session to see what it is really like to study at NTU.
The open day covers the following 2017 entry courses:
- BA (Hons) Criminology
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Care
- BA (Hons) International Relations
- BA (Hons) Politics
- BA (Hons) Politics and International Relations
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology
- BA (Hons) Sociology
- BA (Hons) Social Work
- BA (Hons) Youth Justice
- BA (Hons) Youth Studies
If you have been made an offer for any other International Relations Joint Honours degree, or the BA (Hons) Politics and History, you will need to visit an open day at the Clifton campus.
Open days are an excellent opportunity for you and your family to find out what we have to offer. You'll be able to:
- tour the University grounds and facilities
- explore the city of Nottingham, a major student destination
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff
- attend subject-specific talks about our courses
- view the library and Students' Union
- meet current students
- ask any questions you may have about NTU and University life.
The School of Social Sciences is based on the City site in the centre of Nottingham.
Nottingham is ideally located in the heart of England with excellent transport links, quick access to the motorway system, a major railway station and a comprehensive public transport network.