Ian Hutton Memorial Moot 2017
Come along to this annual undergraduate mooting competition held in memory of NLS alumnus, Ian Hutton. The moot takes place in our mock courtroom and provides a chance to catch up with staff, students and friends of Ian, who was a keen mooter and went on to practice at the prestigious Monckton Chambers.
- From: Thursday 9 March 2017, 12 am
- To: Thursday 9 March 2017, 12 am
- Location: Courtroom, Chaucer, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 8 March 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
In 2011 Nottingham Law School held the inaugural Ian Hutton Memorial moot and we are pleased to announce that the seventh moot will be taking place on Thursday 9 March, 2017.
As a student Ian had been a keen mooter, and he had also always taken an interest in the development of young people. This annual undergraduate mooting competition takes place in his memory.
The moot is on a tort law problem. Alan Bates from Monckton Chambers has kindly agreed to judge the moot this year.
The programme is as follows:
|5.00 pm – 6.30 pm||Moot|
|6.30 pm – 7.30 pm||Refreshments|
Please click 'Reserve your place' above, and complete the short online booking process.