Nottingham Law School Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening
Come and speak to our friendly Law School staff and find out how our postgraduate and professional courses can help you enhance your knowledge of law and build the skills required to advance in the legal profession.
- From: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 12.00 am
At our Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening you will be able to learn more about our range of courses.
Our professional courses:
- LLM Bar Professional Training Course
- LLM Legal Practice Course (Full-time)
- LLM Legal Practice Course (Part-time)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Full-time)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distance Learning).
Our Masters in Law (LLM) programmes:
- LLM Corporate and Insolvency Law
- Dual LLM Corporate and Insolvency Law / European and Insolvency Law
- LLM General Law
- LLM Health Law and Ethics
- LLM Human Right and Justice
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Financial Law
- LLM International Trade and Commercial Law
- LLM Legal Practice
- LLM Oil, Gas and Mining Law
- LLM Sports Law.
Your programme for the event is available to download online or to pick up on the day. We strongly recommend that you plan your day before the event – you can use the handy planner in your open day guide to plot out the activities you want to attend.
The programme includes information about:
* schedule of events
* travel, including a map of the NTU City campus and wider city area.
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service – the parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City site are:
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.