School of Science and Technology Postgraduate Open Event
Our open days are designed to help you make a considered choice about studying at Nottingham Trent University and provide a more in-depth perspective on life and study here.
This event is ideal for those looking into postgraduate and professional courses in the areas of Bioscience, Chemistry, Computing, Maths, Physics and Sports Science. Select the programme tab to view a full list of all courses covered at this event.
- From: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 4 pm
- To: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 6.30 pm
- Location: Pavilion, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Download this event to your calendar
Postgraduate open event
This event is ideal for those looking into postgraduate and professional courses in the areas of Bioscience, Chemistry, Computing, Maths, Physics and Sport Science. Select the programme tab to view a full list of all courses covered at this event.
Our open days are designed to help you make a considered choice about studying at Nottingham Trent University and provide a more in-depth perspective of life and study here.
Come along to our open event to:
- learn about fees and funding
- meet the lecturers and receive more information about our courses.
During the event you will be able to talk to staff about the courses in more detail. You can also find out about course content, modules, entry requirements, fees and funding, and modes of study. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
We will also be running talks to provide additional information. These will cover:
- finance and funding opportunities
- a question and answer panel session featuring postgraduate and research students and academic staff
- multidisciplinary Masters course taster session
- a presentation about our Research and Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship opportunities.
View more information on courses offered.
- MRes Mathematical Sciences
- MSc Data Analytics for Business
- MSc Chemistry/MSc Chemistry (Professional Practice)
- MRes Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Science
- MRes Pharmaceutical Analysis
- MRes Analytical Chemistry
- MRes Chemistry
- MRes Advanced Materials Engineering
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Biomedical Science (Flexible Learning)
- MSc Neuropharmacology
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSc (Res) Environmental Management
- MRes Biotechnology
- MRes Cancer Biology
- MRes Cell Biology
- MRes Molecular Biology
- MRes Molecular Microbiology
- MRes Neuropharmacology
- MRes Pharmacology
- MSc Molecular Microbiology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Molecular Cell Biology
- MRes Environmental Management
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Games Systems
- MSc Cloud and Enterprise Computing
- MSc IT Security
- MSc Engineering (Electronics)
- MSc Engineering (Cybernetics and Communications)
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Computing Systems
- MSc Interactive Media Engineering
- MRes Computer Science
- MRes Electronic Systems
- MRes Sport Science
- MRes Exercise Physiology
- MRes Performance Nutrition
- MRes Performance Analysis
- MRes Biomechanics
- MRes Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MRes Medical and Materials Imaging