Year 10 Family Suppers
Are you in Year 10 and thinking of going to University in the future? Want to know more about getting a Degree and student life? Got any burning questions you want answered by people who are living it now? Then get along to one of our Family Supper events!
- From: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 12.30 pm
- To: Saturday 18 March 2017, 2.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Year 10 pupils who meet our targeting criteria are invited to visit NTU with their families for one of our Family Supper events. Run in collaboration with The University of Nottingham, our students and staff will be on hand to guide you through your journey to Higher Education and answer any questions you might have about what it’s like to be a University student.
Choose from one of our identical events, held at Nottingham Trent University’s City site:
- Wednesday 1st March 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
- Wednesday 15th March 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
- Saturday 18th March 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm
The programme will be confirmed closer to the event.