Undergraduate open day - Wednesday 26 April
Our open days offer an ideal opportunity for you to get a taste of Nottingham Business School and find out if it's the right place for you. You'll be able to meet staff and students, get an insight into student life, and find out about the wide range of undergraduate courses we offer.
- From: Wednesday 26 April 2017, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 26 April 2017, 4 pm
- Location: Newton Level 0, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This open day is designed for students who are applying, or have already applied, to join one of our Nottingham Business School courses in September 2017.
It's a great opportunity to collect information on our courses, attend general and course-specific talks, and tour our campus and facilities. You'll meet our staff and students, and get a real sense of what it's like to study at NTU.
If you’re thinking of joining one of our courses in September 2018, our 2018 entry open day series will start in July. You can reserve your place at one of these events on our open day finder – just make sure you choose 2018 as your intended year of study.
Open days are an excellent opportunity for you and your family to find out what we have to offer. You'll be able to:
- tour the University grounds and facilities
- explore the city of Nottingham, a major student destination
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff
- view the library and Students' Union
- meet current students
- ask any questions you may have about NTU and university life.
Booking is required for this event as a programme will be sent to you prior to the event taking place. Book your place.
Your programme will be posted to you approximately two weeks before the event, and will also be available to download online, or to pick up on the day. In it you’ll find information on the day’s schedule, plus useful travel information.
We strongly recommend that you plan your day before the event – you can use the handy planner in your open day guide to plot out the activities you want to attend.