Developing Our Supply Chains and Supporting Growth in SMEs
An event for local SMEs
Get insider information about working with Procurement at Nottingham Trent University, and how we can support your business at this free business breakfast event.
- From: Tuesday 23 May 2017, 8.30 am
- To: Tuesday 23 May 2017, 11 am
- Location: Newton building, Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Are you a local current supplier to Nottingham Trent University, or are you interested in becoming a supplier? Do you want to find out more about how working with Nottingham Trent University can support your business to grow and develop? Then this is the event for you. Join us at Nottingham Conference Centre for a business breakfast event specially for Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire's small and medium businesses.
Our free event covers the following topics:
- Hints and tips for how to become an NTU supplier
- Future tenders and opportunities
- Open to the floor - what are the challenges of doing business with a university as an SME?
Choose from three breakout sessions, namely:
Enabling InnovationOffering free support to local SMEs, helping you grow and become more competitive. Access NTU's knowledge, resources and facilities for free through this ERDF funded project. To explore Enabling Innovation's offer now, please visit our Enabling Innovation pages.
The Big House
The Big House provides bespoke support for the local creative and digital industries. Helping you expand and bring new products and services to market through grants, coaching, and more. To explore The Big House now, please visit our Business start-up support pages on the Hive website.
Ethical Procurement is everyone’s responsibility. Hear about how NTU Procurement are committed to acting ethically and the expectations for our supply chains.
Join us to network with other local businesses, speak with members of our Procurement team and learn about the wider support offered by NTU academic and business experts. Only eighty places are available so reserve yours today.
For more information about working with Procurement at Nottingham Trent University, please visit our Procurement pages..
This event will run from 8:30 am until 10:30 am / 11 am.
- 8:30 am - 8:50 am: Registration, Networking and Refreshments
- 8:50 am - 9:30 am: Overview of Procurement at NTU
- 9:30 am - 10:15 am: Choose from three breakout sessions:
- Enabling Innovation
- The Big House
- Ethical Procurement
- 10:15 am - 11 am: Optional networking
Please click 'Reserve your place' above, and complete the short online booking process.
If you experience any problems, please contact Claire Davies.