English Research Seminar Series
MRes Research Presentations
As part of the School of Arts and Humanities English Research Seminar Series, current MRes students will be presenting papers on their exciting new research.
- From: Wednesday 3 May 2017, 1 pm
- To: Wednesday 3 May 2017, 2 pm
- Location: 101, Mary Ann Evans building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Current MRes students will be presenting short papers on their exciting new research. Staff and PhD students are welcome to attend.
The provisional titles of the papers are:
- Ben Haworth: 'Of Clowns and Corruption: Shakespearean Folly and Radical Subversion’
- Daisy Ferris: 'Life for Art’s Sake: Performance and Editorial Performativity in The Little Review 1914-1929’
- Sam Cooper: ‘The Curse of Non-Conformity: Sexuality, Punishment, and the Rejection of Heteronarratives in Post-Stonewall American Literature'
- Daniel Bilton: 'Tamil Dalit Literature and the Representation of Political History.'
For any enquiries please contact the College of Art, Architecture, Design and Humanities Research Office by email or by telephone on +44 (0)115 848 2301