Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre: Business and Enterprise Law Service Launch Event
Entrepreneurs, the owners and managers of small businesses, charities and social enterprises, staff and students are invited to the launch of Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre’s new Business and Enterprise Law Service.
- From: Thursday 18 May 2017, 12 am
- To: Thursday 18 May 2017, 12 am
- Location: Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 17 May 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Law School's Legal Advice Centre has a proud history of providing assistance to the local community with over a decade of student supervised pro bono projects.
The launch of the Business and Enterprise Law Service marks a notable expansion to our services and provides new commercial opportunities for our students. Small businesses, entrepreneurs and charities in Nottingham will also be able to benefit from affordable, or free, legal advice thanks to this exciting new venture.
This launch event will provide an introduction to the service and will include a drinks reception where you will be able to meet staff, students and others who support the Legal Advice Centre.
This event is free to attend but you will need to book your place.
Please click on the Add to basket button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.