Nottingham Business School Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening
Our Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings provide an excellent opportunity for you to find out more about the courses we have available here at Nottingham Business School. You can also meet academics and sample the outstanding facilities we have on site for our students.
- From: Wednesday 14 June 2017, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 14 June 2017, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Our open events are flexible and intended to be an informal drop-in session. Course-specific stands will be available, where you will have an opportunity to collect any relevant course literature and speak with our academics.
While at the event you will be able to:
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff, including with regards to career opportunities
- ask any questions you may have about Nottingham Business School and studying with us
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities.
Book your place online now and then pop by anytime between 4 pm – 6.30 pm to see what we can do for you.
Drop in any time between 4 pm and 6.30 pm and learn more about the range of courses we have including:
MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management
MSc Management and Innovation and Enterprise
MSc Management and International Business
MSc Management and Finance
MSc Management and Marketing
MSc Management and International Publishing
MSc Branding and Advertising
MSc Digital Marketing
MSc Economics and Investment Banking
MSc Finance and Accounting
MSc Finance and Investment Banking
MSc International Business
MSc International Business (Dual Award)
MSc Human Resource Management
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MSc / Diploma / Certificate Management and Leadership
Postgraduate Awards in Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership
Certificate in Human Resources Practice
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
MSc Human Resource Management (part-time)
CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing
To attend this event, please book your place online.