TILT Festival of Learning 2017
TILT Festival of Learning - Creating Communities
Taking place across all four NTU sites and including our keynote speaker Liz Thomas, the event will showcase and celebrate learning and teaching at NTU.
- From: Tuesday 27 June 2017, 12 am
- To: Thursday 29 June 2017, 12 am
- Location: Multiple (see details),
- Download this event to your calendar
TILT Festival of Learning—Creating Communities
Tuesday 27 June-Thursday 29 June 2017, multiple locations
Trent Institute of Learning and Teaching is delighted to announce the TILT Festival of Learning.
This event took place across all four NTU sites to showcase and celebrate learning and teaching at NTU. The theme was Creating Communities, including but not limited to:
* creating vibrant course communities and other learning communities
* inclusive learning communities
* learning in, with or from professional or disciplinary communities
* relationships with local, national or global communities
Tuesday 27 June saw our Annual Learning and Teaching Conference at City site, including a range of workshops and presentations. Our keynote speaker was Liz Thomas, Professor of Higher Education at Edge Hill University, who shared insights from her pioneering work on engaging diverse student communities. Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 June saw alternative formal and informal events at Confetti, Brackenhurst and Clifton. These included a variety of practice-sharing formats such as hands-on activities, outdoor challenges, virtual reality experiences, story-telling, and performance.
The event took place as follows:
27 June, Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, City Site.
28 June PM, Confetti event
29 June AM, Brackenhurst event
29 June PM, Clifton event