School of Art & Design Masters Exhibition
The School of Art & Design has one of the largest and most dynamic postgraduate communities in the UK. This end of year exhibition features the creative work of students from 30 different countries.
- From: Wednesday 19 July 2017, 10 am
- To: Thursday 27 July 2017, 5 pm
- Registration: Weekdays, 10 am – 5 pm; Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm (closed Sunday)
- Location: Bonington Gallery and Atrium Space, Bonington building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4GG
Students on the Masters courses within the School of Art & Design are encouraged to develop their individual creative practice and explore critical thinking by sharing knowledge, skills and culture in a positive and collaborative way.
Mastered demonstrates each student's individual creative journey through their course, and includes work from across the extensive portfolio of Masters degrees spanning:
- Fashion Management, Marketing and Communication
- Fashion, Textiles and Knitwear Design
- Visual Arts
- Visual Communication
Tuesday 18 July, 5 pm – 7.30 pm
Be the first to see this new collection of work before it opens to the public. Reserve your place.
A number of our masters course choose to exhibit in public spaces in and around Nottingham, please visit the Mastered website for more details.
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes' walk. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.