Reform on public policy at local government level between China and the UK
- From: Thursday 27 July 2017, 9 pm
- To: Friday 28 July 2017, 5 pm
- Location: Adams Room, Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham, NG1 4BU,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 29 March 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The symposium is jointly hosted by Nottingham Business School and School of Public Administration of Sichuan University at the Nottingham conference centre on 27 - 28 July 2017 under both universities’ strategic collaboration agreement. Professor Zhiguao, Xia, Associate Dean of SPCA-SCU leads 7 SPA-SCU professors and associate professors to participates in the symposium. There are 5 papers to be presented from each school. it is great opportunity to share research interest and explore collaborative research.
This is the first symposium jointly arranged between two universities and hosted here in Nottingham. The second one will be taking place at Chengdu, Sichuan University in July 2018.
Booking for this event is no longer available.
Nottingham, NG1 4BU