Breakfast Briefing for Employers: Degree Apprenticeship, Tuesday 12 September
A free breakfast workshop for employers to find out more about Degree Apprenticeships and how our Degree Apprenticeships can help your company.
- From: Tuesday 12 September 2017, 9 am
- To: Tuesday 12 September 2017, 10.30 am
- Registration: 8.30 am
- Location: 307, Boots Library, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Cost: Free
- Download this event to your calendar
If you're an employer and want to find out more about Degree Apprenticeships, our free, informative breakfast event will explain the process of taking on an apprentice and explain what the apprenticeship levy is. You will also receive advice from subject specialists.
Degree Apprenticeships offer great opportunities to SMEs, large businesses and learners:
- Apprentices can obtain a degree while applying their learning to your workplace
- Learners are employed and paid, and will attend University on allocated days
- SMEs can access significant contribution towards the cost of degrees
- Attract talented new recruits to your company
- Increase staff retention by upskilling existing staff
NTU are now accepting applications for the new Degree Apprenticeships below that will be running from September 2017:
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship
- Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
- Food Industry Technical Professional Degree Apprenticeship
You will be supporting education at an institution that has recently been awarded Gold status in the Government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the highest accolade that can be achieved.
Next breakfast event
Can't make this event? Contact the Apprenticeship team to arrange a meeting.
Degree Apprenticeship application
We are accepting applications for our Degree Apprenticeships – email email@example.com for an application form.
Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship team
For further information and enquiries, and to find out how the programme is delivered, email the NTU Apprenticeships team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com stating:
- your name
- other attendees (if applicable)
- date you wish to attend
- dietary requirements