Branding and Marketing for SMEs
Enabling Innovation - Steps to Success SME support
We welcome SMEs from Nottingham and Derby to join us for this excellent workshop on branding and marketing.
- From: Tuesday 31 October 2017, 7.30 am
- To: Tuesday 31 October 2017, 10.45 am
- Registration: 7.45 am
- Location: Nottingham Playhouse, Wellington Circus, Nottingham, NG1 5AF
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Monday 30 October 2017, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
We welcome SMEs from Nottingham and Derby to join us for this excellent workshop on branding and marketing. During this session we will look into crafting your brand and give a strategic overview of how you can achieve excellent branding and marketing for your business. Your brand is key as it is everything that is communicated visually that portrays the personality of your business to your customer and to the world.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- How to build a compelling brand via the power of storytelling
- How to identify your audience and appeal to them
- Explore different opportunities available on social media
- Investigate logo and brand designs and how these appeal to different types of customers
This workshop will take place at Nottingham Playhouse, in Nottingham City Centre 8am-10am.
This event is free to attend, but attendees must register in advance. In order to attend this event you must be eligible for support from the Enabling Innovation Programme, which supports SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaboration between Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Derby to support SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to innovate. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
7.45am – registration and networking
8am – Introduction to EI and speaker
8.15am – Session commences
10am Session closes
To book please click the 'Reserve your place' button above and complete the short online booking process.
If you would like any further information about this event before booking your place, please contact Lianne Stevenson from the Enabling Innovation team:
Nottingham Business School
Direct Line: (0115) 8488903