Business Refresh 1
Take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there.
- From: Monday 2 October 2017, 9.30 am
- To: Monday 2 October 2017, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15am
- Location: THiNK Cafe, 2 Cobden Chambers, Nottingham, NG1 2ED,
- Booking deadline: Sunday 1 October 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Business Refresh 1
You will take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there. Using the Business Model Canvas, we will help you unlock what you already know about your business and clarify what you still need to work out.
Participants of this workshop are all offered three one hour mentoring sessions with one of a team of expert business growth mentors. The first of these sessions will take place on the day.
This first session underpins the rest of the workshops in the series and is highly recommended for businesses seeking more in depth, structured business growth support. There will be a further workshop, Business Refresh 2 on 11 January to complete this mentoring, business growth support process.
In Business Refresh, you will:
- complete your business model canvas to map out current business situation
- explore where you want your business to evolve and identify the challenges blocking that growth with individual and group support.
- meet other businesses on the same journey
- understand more about the Elevator programme and other NTU SME support services.
Stephen Hobbs,will run Business Refresh and will be back to guide you through the final workshop. Stephen is a highly respected facilitator and coach who enables businesses to tackle problems and change. He will ask the questions that challenge assumptions, clarify ideas, enable decision-making, inspire action and help you come up with your own answers and plan of action.
Please note that participants should book Business Refresh 1 and Business Refresh 2 as a package that comes with three hours of mentoring. Creative and digital SMEs are welcome to book into as many or as few of the remaining Elevator workshops as they desire.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
Nottingham, NG1 2ED