Creative Thinking for Business Innovation: Lego Serious Play©
Improve your business's problem-solving capacity with Lego Serious Play©.
- From: Thursday 19 October 2017, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 19 October 2017, 4 pm
- Location: The Meeting Room, BioCity, Pennyfoot St, Nottingham, NG1 1GF,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 18 October 2017, 12.00 am
Improve your business's problem-solving capacity and unlock your creative thinking when finding solutions with Lego Serious Play. Aside from the obvious fun of spending a day playing with Lego, this process provides insights into your business so you can address challenges you face.
You'll access the Basadur online profile before the workshop to get a greater understanding of your own problem solving tendencies. We'll discuss how to take this into account to make more balanced decisions.
In this workshop you'll learn about:
- the problem solving process
- your own problem solving tendencies and where they fit in the innovation process
- how to use Lego Serious Play to find solutions to challenges in your business growth plan.
This workshop will be run by Jonathan Bannister of Make Happy. Make Happy is a creative marketing agency and specialises in unleashing people’s creativity and help them channel this into strategic, business-focused ideas.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com.
This workshop is part of The Big House programme
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
Nottingham, NG1 1GF