Finders Keepers (Operational Workshop)
Enabling Innovation - Attract, Select & Keep Talent for SMEs
Join the Talent for Innovation team for an informative session on recruiting and retaining talent. 'Finders Keepers' will focus on the themes of attracting, selecting and keeping talent in your organisation at both a Operational or Strategic workshops aimed at SMEs.
The Finders Keepers ('Operational' and 'Strategic') workshops sit within the delivery of our Innovation Community Lab (ICL) programme.
- From: Friday 3 November 2017, 10 am
- To: Friday 3 November 2017, 4 pm
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Friday 3 November 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Give your enterprise the skills to attract, select and keep the best talent for your business
Join the Talent for Innovation team for an informative session on recruiting and retaining talent. 'Finders Keepers' will focus on the themes of attracting, selecting and keeping talent in your organisation at both an operational or strategic workshop aimed at SMEs.
Both Operational and Strategic workshops are open to SMEs from the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire region. The different workshops are designed to support companies with different levels of experience in recruitment. Participants attending either of these workshops will develop the skills needed to retain and attract talent for their growing businesses.
Each session is a largely interactive workshop and participants will learn where and how to efficiently source key insights and data to ensure that fresh new talent can be introduced to their business.
Participants in the Operational course will be able to:
- Explain to colleagues the graduate population and key graduate recruitment data and trends
- Identify talent pools and attract suitable graduate talent
- Develop an efficient but robust recruitment process
- Avoid pitfalls relating to unconscious bias and legal requirements
- Successfully run an engaging induction process
- Be confident developing graduate staff and reviewing their performance
The workshops will run from 10am until 4pm at Nottingham Trent University
You can sign up to one of our free sessions by following the link and completing the short form.
Operational Workshop - 3 November 2017 (10am - 4pm)
Strategic Workshop - 13 December 2017 (10am - 4pm)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaboration between Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Derby to support SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to innovate. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).