Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair
As the largest recruitment fair, our autumn Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
- From: Wednesday 25 October 2017, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 25 October 2017, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us at our largest recruitment fair - an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
See who attended our fair in 2016 by viewing our exhibitor list.
The highlight of attending the Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair was that we were very busy and I managed to speak to a number of students, using their initiative to come over to speak to us without having to draw them in.
Sam Miles, Step Enterprise