Primary Education Application Preparation
Applying for Primary Education?
Working in Primary Education can be an immensely rewarding and fulfilling career. We are welcoming students who have applied, or are intending to apply for Primary Education courses to help you prepare for the application and interview process.
- From: Thursday 12 October 2017, 5.30 pm
- To: Thursday 12 October 2017, 7.30 pm
- Registration: 5.30 pm
- Location: CTL04, Centre for Teaching and Learning, NTU Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Clifton, Nottingham NG11 8NS,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 11 October 2017, 1.00 pm
- Tour of the facilities (starting at 5.30 pm from Teaching and Learning building entrance)
- Course overview including details on placements
- Entry requirements and application process
- Advice on writing an effective personal statement
- Interview technique and preparation
- Question and answer session with current Primary Education students and staff
- Making the most of your time at NTU
- 5:30 pm Tour of facilities (leaving from Teaching and Learning building entrance)
- 6 pm Outreach team intro
- 6.05 pm Institute of Education course overview
- 6.15 pm Student Q&A carousel
- 7.15 pm Summary video
- 7.30 pm Evaluation and close
Nottingham NG11 8NS
Clifton is about five miles from Nottingham city centre. The closest motorway junction is junction 24 on the M1. If you are using a sat nav to find us, the campus postcode is NG11 8NS, or you can get directions to NTU.
From junction 24 follow the A453 for seven miles to the Clifton Campus.
If you are travelling from the east follow the A52 and signs to Nottingham, then join the A453, signposted ‘M1 South’. The Clifton entrance will be on your right hand side.
Parking is available at Clifton Campus for all visitors.