BA Primary Education Interview Day
BA Primary Education Interview day
- From: Wednesday 29 November 2017, 9.45 am
- To: Wednesday 29 November 2017, 4 pm
- Location: Ada Byron King building, room 002, Nottingham Trent University, Ada Byron King building, Clifton campus, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Monday 27 November 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This event is for applicants who have been invited to an interview for BA Primary Education at Nottingham Trent University.
9.45 am Arrival and document check followed by optional campus tour with student ambassadors
10.45 am Welcome and introductory talk from the Admissions Tutor and student ambassadors
11.15 am English test for applicants
12 pm - 1 pm Break for lunch which may be purchased if desired from the Pavilion building
1 pm Applicants assemble for group presentations
2 pm Onwards Individual interviews lasting approximately 15 minutes
3 pm Earliest finish time for the day.
To book onto this event please click 'reserve your place' at the top of the page and complete the online booking form. You will then receive a confirmation email.
Ada Byron King building
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.