Learn the fundamentals tools, theories and strategies for great marketing.
- From: Tuesday 7 November 2017, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 7 November 2017, 4 pm
- Location: Ustinov Room, Nottingham Playhouse, Wellington Circus, Nottingham, NG1 5AF,
- Booking deadline: Monday 6 November 2017, 12.00 am
From this session, you will have the understanding to successfully raise awareness of your brand and services, and will have gained new insights in how to increase your sales, customers and drive growth.
In this workshop you will:
- refine your brand message by looking at how to put your brand into words, articulate your brand promise and the ‘so what’ of that promise
- advance your marketing communication strategy through an in depth look at the 3 m’s of market, message and medium in relation to your business
- forumlate an action plan of how to quickly put content of workshop into practice in your business.
The workshop will be run by MetaValue a London-based strategy and growth consultancy with a strong track record in helping SME and start-up businesses unlock their full potential. The workshops will be delivered by co-founder Meeta Thareja who brings strong experience in marketing, communications and PR. She has worked with brands such as Intel, Adobe and Sony Ericsson as a consultant, led Group PR for a FTSE 250 company and advised on start-up and SME marketing and customer development for a number of organisations.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
This event is now fully booked.
Marketing 101 will be back in the next Elevator workshop series, which starts in the new year.
Reserve your place for this workshop in series 3 by letting the Big House team know your interest.
Nottingham, NG1 5AF